Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Some Sentences About Running

I have not been motivated to write about running lately. I've been running, but the drive to actually put it into words has been non-existent. Regardless, I'm going to try to eek out a few sentences for the sake of the blog...

Sentence #1: I've started training for the half, which means that I now have a concrete running schedule instead of a sporadic one.

Sentence #2: I don't like having a concrete running schedule because that means I have to run even when I don't want to.

Sentence #3: Speed work doesn't make you feel speedy afterword.

Sentence #4: I'm happy to report that my stark-white NB 904 LW's are getting a little dirtier, and actually reflect the fact that I use them outside.

Sentence #5&6: This is my New Year's Resolution. It's not running-specific, but it does have some running-related pictures on it; something that can tide you over until my desire to write kicks back in again :)

1 comment:

  1. Can I borrow your running schedule? I'm not nearly that put together. This makes me smile - actually every time I read your blog I laugh out loud. yeah!

    ReplyDelete